More detailed information about the event:
We challenge each team to raise a minimum of R1 200.00 in order to participate in the tournament. The tournament will consist of 16 teams, of which 6 players and 4 substitutes can be in a team. The target is to raise R50 000.00 towards Abraham Kriel Bambanani in support of the Westbury Programme.
- Register your full team with firstname.lastname@example.org (or you can slot in other teams that need players)
- Start a fundraising page on Backabuddy.co.za. Click here for a quick guide on how to start your fundraising page.
- Share your fundraising page with friends, family and colleagues and help us reach our target
- Alternatively, contact Morgan for sponsorship opportunities
- Go to backabuddy.co.za
- Click on “Create a Fundraiser” and select “For a Charity/Cause”
- Complete all the fields
- Remember to select the Dad and Lads Soccer Tournament at “Groups” and Abraham Kriel Bambanani at “Select Charity”
- Submit and start sharing your fundraising page to all your friends, family and colleagues.
- Alternatively, click here for a downloadable guide to starting your fundraising page.
- Click here to view the Dads and Lads Soccer Tournament page on Backabuddy.