We need you to be the angel in the lives of South Africa’s abused, abandoned and broken children.
You can protect them, heal them and develop them.
They need you to #betheirangel.
Their priority needs are to feel safe, to feel whole again, to feel how their educational wings are growing!
Development and education will always be a key element in giving disadvantaged and traumatised children a future.
• Early Childhood Development fees of R 1 000 pm per toddler
• Special schools for intellectually or physically impaired learners ranging from R 350 to R 3 300 per learner pm
• Stationery: R 99 350 p.a for all our beneficiaries
• Sport: R 47 740 p.a
• Skills Development Courses @ our Emdeni centre (Basic Computing course @R 11 200 per learner)
• Tertiary student costs: Budgeted @ R468 304 for our 15 students require donors to cover university fees of R25 000-R 70 000 per deserving student.
YOU can #BeTheirAngel by making a donation towards one of the needs listed above either via our GivenGain page on the right or manually.
Bank Name: ABSA
Account Name: Abraham Kriel Bambanani
Account Number: 140 941 336
Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ
Please share with your friends, family and colleagues and together, let’s make our country’s deprived and vulnerable children feel safe, feel whole again with the confirmation that their education will enable them to work on a bright and brave future ahead of them!
For more about the #BeTheirAngel campaign or for a formal proposal, contact Annamart Viljoen at email@example.com / 082 5777 445
Join the Stars for Charity Facebook Group for more details and info about how you can make a difference with the Stars for Charity: #betheirangel campaign. History of Stars For Charity
SFC Event was proudly sponsored by: