For 21 years (since 1996), Abraham Kriel Childcare has been hosting the prestigious Stars for Charity Gala event concluding our fundraising campaign to cover the educational expenses for 1000+ vulnerable children and youth in our care. Thanks to the goodwill of the business sector, we have succeeded to grow this into:
- A successful campaign, raising between R 250 000-R 800 000 p.a. with a direct impact on the education we offer our children and students
- A top class network and PR opportunity for our donor companies
- A highlight on the social calendar of the celebrities supporting the event
- An excellent media coverage opportunity with priceless awareness value
- An unbelievable heartwarming confirmation to our vulnerable children that people do care and do believe in them. Not to underestimate the confidence boost achieved by the opportunity to perform and show off their talents during this glamorous event.
The fact that 50% of our Stars for Charity supporters hardly skip a year, also serves as testimony that they believe in the cause and enjoy the event we host.
“Coming of age” is the ideal time for some exciting modifications, constantly striving to exceed our loyal supporters’ expectations. For 2017 we continue the Stars for Charity Edu Campaign that motivates donors to BE THE KEY in our children’s life changing opportunities by sponsoring key elements covering crucial educational expenses. The campaign will include a Stars for Charity event/Donor Recognition Dinner in September/October 2017 to acknowledge the KEY contributors that took part in the campaign . This enables our supporters to meet the children and experience the impact of their investment on our beneficiaries’ development.
PLEASE advise on your company’s strategy on Event sponsorships! This opportunity will be promoted in May 2017 to commit to a sponsorship enabling us to host a stunning five star highlight on the social calendar themed My Song, My Story
Stars (TV, movie-, sport, music, beauty celebrities) play a major role to add to the excitement and media value (TV coverage included) at our Stars for Charity event. We are extremely grateful to have their full support and performing talents, expressing their goodwill on the night.