February 9 - November 1
Were you going to take part in a running event or marathon that has been cancelled due to COVID-19?…We STILL need you PLEASE!
You can still do a virtual run to support our cause and help raise funds for the milk and formula our babies need every day to sustain them.
Did you know?
- We use approximately 5 000 litres of milk per year for our little ones.
- Every R200 donated feeds our babies for a day.
- All monetary donations qualify for an 18A tax receipt.
You can support our VIRTUAL #Run4Hope campaign right at home:
- Taking part in a Virtual Challenge. Either start your own race or marathon amongst friends or clubs, or join an event. ZWIFT and STRAVA are great apps to use and regularly hosts online running or cycling races or challenges that you can take part in at home.
- Create a GivenGain fundraising page linked to our #Run4hope campaign.
- Share our #Run4hope fundraising campaign or your own fundraising page with your friends, colleagues and family. Tell them that you were planning to run for our cause to raise funds for our babies and still plan on raising funds by means of your VIRTUAL run.
- Alternatively, simply make a donation on our GivenGain campaign page
Every Rand raised will make a difference to the growth of our babies!
Contact Ricci Boonzaaier at firstname.lastname@example.org / 083 570 8784 if you need more information or need help with your fundraising page. Together we can still make a difference in our children’s lives!
Note: In response to the Covid-19 virus and the disaster measures announced by President Ramaphosa, Abraham Kriel Bambanani has taken serious precautionary measures to support efforts in flattening the curve. You can read more about these measures here.