March 1 - September 22
Cyclists! We need you now more than ever!
Were you going to take part in a cycling event that has been cancelled due to COVID-19?
You can still use your passion for cycling by taking part in a virtual challenge to help raise funds for the nappies our babies & toddlers need.
Did you know?
- We use approximately 18 000 nappies per year.
- Every R100 donated will supply 33 nappies.
- All monetary donations qualify for an 18A tax receipt.
You can support our VIRTUAL #Ride4Hope campaign right at home:
- Take part in a Virtual Challenge. Either start your own race or marathon amongst friends or clubs or join an event. ZWIFT and STRAVA are great apps to use and regularly hosts online running or cycling races or challenges that you can take part in at home.
- Create a GivenGain fundraising page linked to our #Ride4Hope campaign.
- Share our #Ride4Hope fundraising campaign or your own fundraising page with your friends, colleagues and family. Tell them that you were planning to ride for our cause to raise funds for our babies and toddlers and still plan on raising funds by means of your VIRTUAL event/challenge.
- Alternatively, simply make a donation on our GivenGain campaign page.
Contact Ricci Boonzaaier at email@example.com / 083 570 8784 if you need more information or need help with your fundraising page. Together we can still make a difference in our children’s lives!
Note: In response to the Covid-19 virus and the disaster measures announced by President Ramaphosa, Abraham Kriel Bambanani has taken serious precautionary measures to support efforts in flattening the curve. You can read more about these measures here.